Roland Foods, LLC, based in New York City, is an importer and distributor of high-quality specialty food products from more than 60 countries. Founded in Paris in 1934 and established in the U.S. in 1939, the Company provides customers with exceptional specialty foods, primarily offered under the Roland brand. The company has a national presence in the foodservice, retail, and industrial channels as well as international sales in the Caribbean, Central and South America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. Roland Foods’ dedication to providing quality and consistency has made it a leader among food importers and suppliers. The Roland brand is synonymous with quality and authenticity for the consumer and chef alike.
Roland is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable – Cash Posting Analyst who will assist in cash posting activities ensuring wires and checks received are posted in a timely manner while identifying best practices and maintaining a strong internal control environment. The ideal candidate will have the ability work independently and productively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- Assist in managing day-to-day cash posting operations.
- Apply customer cash receipts daily via lockbox, ACH, Wire Transfer, and Credit Card transactions.
- Correspond directly with collection teams regarding inaccurate remittance information.
- Research and reduce unidentified and unapplied cash; provide regular updates to management on these matters.
- Perform all Cash Posting functions accurately, timely and with a sense of urgency.
- Other duties assigned by Management.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or related discipline preferred.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong attention to details and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of self-prioritizing workload and ability to handle high volume of tasks.
- Ability to work independently and contribute to broader team objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skill preferred.
- Proficiency in Office Suite (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, etc.).
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamic AX or similar ERP preferred.
Founded by immigrants, Roland Foods knows that diversity is the spice of life. We believe in the power of food to open minds, spark adventure, and bring diverse people together. All are welcome at our table! We know the transformative value of food in individual lives and communities. Because of this, we insist on obtaining the highest-quality ingredients and talent!
Roland Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Roland Foods considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Roland Foods is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.