ABOUT ROLAND FOODS
Roland Foods, LLC, based in New York City, is an importer and distributor of high-quality specialty food products from more than 60 countries. Founded in Paris in 1934 and established in the U.S. in 1939, the Company provides customers with exceptional specialty foods, primarily offered under the Roland brand. The company has a national presence in the foodservice, retail, and industrial channels as well as international sales in the Caribbean, Central and South America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. Roland Foods’ dedication to providing quality and consistency has made it a leader among food importers and suppliers. The Roland brand is synonymous with quality and authenticity for the consumer and chef alike.
Roland Foods is upgrading from AX 2012 to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. We are searching for a Microsoft F&O trade and logistics business/functional analyst. This position is expected to perform the following duties:
• Interface with Roland’s business teams, business analysts, and the AX team.
• Gather adequate information to generate detailed and complete functional requirement.
• Design solutions in AX for established and new business processes.
• Work with developers to formulate holistic technical designs.
• Manage the testing efforts for unit, functional and regression testing.
• Support production system modules and act as the liaison for business user problems.
• Foster the adoption of out of the box system features and train users on correct usage.
• Prepare training material and train user on system customizations.
• Participate in all F&O system upgrade projects and tasks.
• Minimum of 4 years of analyst experience in the Trade and Logistics domains in Dynamics F&O 365 and AX 2021.
• Proficiency in the following modules: Accounts Receivable, Sales and Marketing, Accounts Payable, Procurement and Sourcing, Product information Management, Inventory Management, and Master planning.
• Solid grasp of multiple legal entity operations and intercompany order processes.
• Excellent analytical and risk mitigation skills to evaluate impact of proposed customizations to business operations.
• Ability to quickly learn and digest business Standard Operating Procedures aligning business process updates and customizations.
• Experience in EDI integration (X12) is highly desirable.
• Solid background in AX Financial modules is a plus.
immigrants, Roland Foods knows that diversity is the spice of life. We believe
in the power of food to open minds, spark adventure, and bring diverse people
together. All are welcome at our table! We know the transformative value
of food in individual lives and communities. Because of this, we insist on
obtaining the highest-quality ingredients and talent!
Roland Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Roland Foods considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Roland Foods is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.