CHANGE. YOUR. MINDSET.
Do It Right The First Time, Every Time
SIS provides top tier repair services for surgical instruments and devices. Combining continual training, best manufacturing practices, and the latest technology, our technicians serve with unparalleled quality.
Our clients deserve the best. Our commitment is our culture. Our people are extraordinary.
Hire The Best People, Place Them In The Right Role
SIS is seeking a versatile flexible endoscope repair technician who can join our growing and industry-leading team. The ideal candidate will come to us with a strong background in large or small diameter repair and capability for full rebuilds. New candidates are welcome, too, to learn this industry from the ground up and to build a satisfying career in scope repair.
LEARN. WORK. SUCCEED.
Snapshot of the Position
The Flexible Repair Technician requires a high level of flexible endoscope and/or related instrument knowledge, as well as repair experience and expertise, ensuring consistent high-quality and timely repairs
· Evaluate and diagnose issues and determine required repairs for incoming flexible endoscopes
· Using SIS order entry system, input required data needed to generate accurate repair quotations for customers
· Repair, refurbish, recondition, replace missing or worn parts of flexible endoscopes and other equipment to OEM specifications
· Produce, maintain and update detailed repair procedures for various models of flexible endoscopes and other equipment
· High-level of knowledge on proper repair methods, as instructed
· Accurately complete all evaluation, estimate and quality control paperwork in a timely manner
· Regularly communicate anticipated repair completion dates
· Effectively perform multiple endoscope repair tasks with no errors
· Consistently and effectively meet or exceed repair deadlines
· Conduct and support process audits to maintain and improve quality standards
· Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
· Maintain clean and organized work area
· Actively participate in continued education and training
· Prefer three years of experience as a flexible endoscope repair technician, or a minimum of five years of experience as a lead technician in a production/manufacturing environment
· Proficient knowledge endoscope repair techniques
· In depth knowledge of quality concepts and quality improvement techniques is desired
· Demonstrated ability to understand and manage data entry into SIS order entry system is critical
· Effective verbal communication skills are essential
· Strong leadership, problem-solving and decision-making skills
· Motivated and positive attitude
· Time management and organization skills are a must
· Must be able to work overtime as needed
· High school diploma or equivalent required
What You Have To Bring That We Cannot Teach
· Integrity, energy, creativity, and a positive attitude
· Collaborative spirit
· Critical thinking and good judgment
· Attention to detail
· Computer savvy: Office 365, iPad operation, general comfort and competence.
· Commitment to communicating with clarity; strong written and verbal communication skills
· Willingness to maintain a professional and clean workspace, and assist in shop housekeeping as required
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations, all with a good attitude. Required to frequently lift and move 10-50 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, bend, talk, hear, smell, see, and operate tools, and controls.
How you’ll be paid
This position is paid competitively on an hourly basis. Our offer will be determined by your level of experience and expertise. Upon hire, your future financial path will be based on demonstrated abilities and performance, key ingredients in advancing pay.
Additionally, SIS offers a suite of employee benefits from Health, Dental, and Vision, to voluntary Disability and Life insurances, 401(k) with company match, 8 paid holidays, and generous PTO plan.
SIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.