We are growing! Great opportunity to make a difference and join one of the best health care partners in the industry!
About Surgical Instrument Service Company
For more than 50 years, Surgical Instrument Service Company, Inc. (SIS) has been providing superior products and services to hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country. We pride ourselves on the personalized service we provide to each one of our customers.
Every action we take is aimed at making things easier for our customers from providing the widest range of equipment repair, to doing the job right the first time, every time. Through continuous innovation, process improvement and an unwavering desire to be the best SIS provides our customers with the greatest value in repair services. We are passionate about being a part of the continuum of care for happier and healthier patients.
SIS is currently looking for a motivated team player to fill an Associate Sales Representative position. The successful candidate will act as the primary SIS contact and liaison between client facilities and SIS to facilitate the repair of handheld surgical devices, instruments and equipment. As an advocate for SIS, the Associate Sales Representative is responsible for developing, monitoring and maintaining client relationships. This is primarily accomplished through regular, often daily, visits with existing and potential customers to discuss needs and hand-deliver repair orders to and from customer facilities. This position can promote into a sales representative position. This is a full-time position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Understand and promote the relationship between SIS and clients
- Regularly interact with key hospital contacts to ensure client satisfaction
- Regularly pick up instruments and devices for repair and deliver them via Fed Ex to SIS headquarters
- Return repaired instruments to the client facility/departments same day they are returned to you
- Work closely with SIS territory managers to monitor and improve customer experience, including providing regular status updates and client overviews
- Support SIS territory managers with the coordination of in-services and educations with client facilities to help reduce the frequency and severity of device failures
- Provide Home Office staff with all required information in a timely manner
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Have a reliable vehicle and clean driving record to drive to and from hospitals and local shipping facilities
- Work independent of direct supervision and be a proactive self-starter
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability, commitment and ambition to assume increased responsibility within the organization
- Be proficient with computer, tablet, and smartphone technology
- Be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 20 pounds
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a healthcare-related field of study
SIS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates must pass pre-employment drug test and background check. For more information on SIS, please visit: www.sis-usa.com.