Orchid Health, named one of the Top 100 Companies to Work for in 2021 is looking for a Clinic Manager to Join our Integrated Rural Clinic Team in Oakridge Oregon - It's a Great Work Environment and Pay!
Orchid Health was founded nearly 7 years ago with the belief that the most effective way to improve the health of our communities is through integrated patient-centered care that takes the time to listen to and build trusting relationships with each patient. We are committed to our communities and each other and are proud of the positive feedback and reputation that we have built.
We now see over 4,000 patients at our three clinic locations and are currently hiring for a full-time Clinic Manager to have full authority/oversight over daily operations and who is responsible for managing and overseeing the delivery of exceptional and compassionate care to all patients at our Orchid Clinic in Oakridge, Oregon.
Essential Job Functions
The Clinic Manager is responsible for facilitating a collaborative approach to compassionate, integrated, whole-person care while partnering with clinicians and operational leadership to provide effective management of clinic operations. This position manages clinic office staff promoting a healthy work environment and ensuring that exceptional services are provided to patients and the clinic achieves annual operational and financial goals.
We welcome applicants who fit the description below and are happy to discuss any questions that you may have before applying.
Office Culture - promoting positive staff culture
- Ensure all staff are positive additions to the team and are adhering to our universal job expectations, staff agreements, and policies and procedures.
- Challenge staff to go above and beyond while making sure that each contributes positively to our work environment.
- Treat all patients with respect and professionalism and ensure that staff does the same.
- Monitor and improve employee morale through daily, weekly, monthly yearly actions and activities.
- Carry out corrective action according to Orchid Health's corrective action policy. Consult with Directors as appropriate.
- Maintain a positive culture and work environment for office professionalism ensuring the Commitment to Co-workers agreement is the standard and consistently upheld.
- Staff satisfaction.
- Lead bi-monthly staff meetings.
Clinic operational performance and workflow efficiency
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to develop, plan, implement and monitor new projects and workflow efficiencies and;
- Maintain and grow our patient panel, especially our Medicaid patient base.
- Recognize and respond to operational opportunities and the need for additional staffing, training, etc.
- Reduce patient no-shows/cancellations.
- Communicate to patients what their rights and responsibilities are and our expectations regarding no-shows, timeliness of arrival, personal conduct, etc.
- Monitor provider and staff workloads through open communication, timesheet monitoring, KPI goals, and more.
- Understand and manage provider productivity needs, including; designing scheduling templates, training schedules and managing the schedule on a daily basis to ensure productivity, using creative strategies to fill open slots and no-shows, and balancing productivity with provider admin time.
- Manage facility vendor contacts.
- Provide annual budgeting support to the Billing and Administrative Director.
- Schedule and ensure equipment maintenance and calibration are done annually.
- Assist Leadership team in periodic review and addition/alteration of policies.
- Ensure services provided to our patients are billed accurately.
- Communicate with insurance companies when we have to terminate care for one of their patients, send patients certified mail accordingly, and mark such actions in the patient’s chart.
- Community Engagement - attend local events and represent Orchid to the community.
- You are able to maintain a calm, professional, and respectful demeanor in an often stressful medical environment.
- You adapt your behavior and actions as needed based on constructive feedback.
- You refrain from discussing personal political and religious views in the workplace.
- You are able to support Orchid staff and recognize them for good performance when they go above and beyond during weekly staff meetings.
- You have the ability to deal with challenging patients and staff with empathy and compassion.
- You remember to prioritize personal stress relief through the use of PTO and other activities.
- You are comfortable with 20% travel to the administrative office, other clinics, and leadership events.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business, healthcare, or related field or an equivalent combination of education/related work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years working in a clinical setting. (Family Practice Preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience.
- Requires in-depth experience w/ developing business objectives, budgets, and financials.
- Expert knowledge in Athena EHR preferred
- Rural Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience in a Trauma-informed approach to care is highly preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: $66K-$74K DOE
- Complete benefits package including health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, wellness, continuing education budget, and more!
At Orchid Health, we strive to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We believe in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
For more information visit our website: www.orchidhealth.org
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $66,000.00 - $74,000.00 per year