Executive Assistant needed to Join a Leading Healthcare Company and one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Oregon for 2021!
Great work environment and opportunity for growth!
At Orchid we believe that rural community members deserve to have accessible, high-quality healthcare that is local, comprehensive, and takes the time to address what matters most to each individual. We are driven by health equity, innovation, and teamwork.
We currently operate three Rural Health Clinics, in Oakridge, Blue River, and Estacada, Oregon, where we provide comprehensive primary, preventative, behavioral health, and dental care services to approximately 4,000 patients. We are headquartered in NE Portland, although most of our admin staff split time between traveling out to our clinics, working remotely, and working at HQ.
We believe this is a great position for someone who identifies with the following:
- You are looking to make a positive difference right away as part of a small close-knit team.
- You are interested in Public Health, Health Equity, Community Health, Rural Healthcare, or Primary Care Innovation.
- You are excited about the opportunity for advancement within a growing company.
- You are interested in developing your project management and/or organizational development skills.
This position will provide high-level administrative support to Orchid’s executive leadership team through the duties listed below:
- Schedule meetings and take notes at meetings.
- Arrange travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings.
- Handle confidential information; organizes and maintains files.
- Prepare information and research for executive needs.
- May help plan company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects.
- Research areas of interest as directed, summarize findings and sources.
- Assist with tasks such as mail, bills, organization, scheduling, and more.
- Carry out financial transactions as needed.
- Consider personal areas of interest and how they could apply to Orchid. Create and carry out plans that fulfill personal and business goals simultaneously.
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work efficiently without supervision
- Consistent, high quality work ethic
- Flexibility with changing job duties
- Adapt your behavior and actions as needed based on constructive feedback
- Act with compassion when interacting with patients or discussing patients.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite
- Skilled with independent and creative problem solving
- Impeccable integrity
- Responsible, level-headed, and positive in attitude
- Very comfortable with computers, technology
Minimum Required Experience:
- Three years of professional administrative experience or experience utilizing progressively responsible administrative/executive-level administrative support skills.
- Compensation: $50 - $60k/year DOE
- Hours per week: Full-time salaried position
- Work location: Portland office, clinics, and work from home as agreed upon.
For more information about Orchid visit www.orchidhealth.org.
At Orchid Health, we strive to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We believe in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year