Orchid Health, named Oregon Business 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon 2021 is Looking for a Behavioral Health Clinician to Join our Integrated Rural Clinic Team in Veneta Oregon - Great Work Environment and Pay!
At Orchid Health we believe that rural community members deserve to have accessible, high-quality healthcare that is local, comprehensive, and takes the time to address what matters most to each individual. We are driven by health equity, innovation, and teamwork.
We currently operate three Rural Health Clinics; in Oakridge, Blue River, and Estacada, Oregon, where we provide comprehensive primary, preventative, behavioral health, and dental care services to approximately 5,000 patients. This position will spend time working at our soon-to-be-open Fern Ridge Clinic in Veneta/Elmira, Oregon.
Orchid takes great pride in learning and embracing innovative methods to improve both physical and mental health in our communities. By keeping mental health as one of the core elements of patient-centered care, we have developed an integrated and holistic approach to meeting our patients in all aspects of their lives.
We believe this is a great position for someone who identifies with the following:
- You have the desire to work with a company that takes an out-of-the-box approach to integrated healthcare.
- You maintain a calm, professional, and respectful demeanor even in a stressful environment.
- You love to ask questions.
- You are committed to compassion towards others and yourself.
- You enjoy learning and growing within a multidisciplinary team.
- You like to bring ideas to the table.
- You work well with change and variety throughout the day.
- Facilitates a “shared goal model” within and across settings to achieve coordinated high-quality care that is patient- and family-centered.
- Consult and collaborate on a multidisciplinary team. This includes providing integrated on-site care, recommendations, and feedback to medical providers and allied staff.
- Have a clearly distinguished role from a specialty mental health therapist practice model.
- Deliver brief consultation-based services with a focus on general behavioral health services in a primary care context.
- Utilize brief behavioral health visits (~30 minutes), limited in number 1-6 visits, which are provided in the primary care practice area and are seen as a routine primary care service.
- Practice in a population-based practice management strategy with the flexibility to be interrupted to respond to urgent/emergency situations and "curb-side consults".
- Provide assessments, screening, or intervention services for approximately 8 patients per day while working as part of the primary care team to effectively identify, treat, and manage physical, mental, and behavioral health concerns.
- Be available for consultation as needed with staff who need input regarding a patient’s care plan and whether they need appointments or not.
Education and Experience
- A Master's or Doctorate Degree in clinical counseling, social work, psychology, or a behavioral health discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Oregon licensure or within 3 months of licensure.
- A minimum of two (2) years of providing behavioral health services (i.e. assessment, diagnosis, or treatment of an individual's behavioral health needs) in the behavioral health field.
- Pediatrics experience required.
- Integrated healthcare experience preferred.
- $72k to $80k/year starting salary
- Complete benefits package including health/dental/vision insurance paid medical malpractice and CME and more!
- Student loan repayment available.
At Orchid Health, we strive to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We believe in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other characteristics that make us different.
For more information visit our website: www.orchidhealth.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year