Orchid Health, whose been named Oregon Business 100 Best Companies to Work for 2021 is Seeking a Part-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practioner Float - Great Work Environment and Pay!
Orchid Health is a well-respected rural clinic group whose model is built on providing comprehensive team-based care, which starts with a 30-minute huddle each morning and allows our providers to spend more time building relationships with our patients through 60-30-15-minute visits. We are currently looking for a full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Float (focus on Women’s Health and Pediatrics) to join our Orchid family and support our clinics located around the Eugene Oregon area, in Oakridge Veneta/Elmira, and the McKenzie River area.
We believe this is a great opportunity for someone who identifies with the following sentiments:
- I enjoy a flexible environment where the team works together (often going above and beyond to best accomplish a shared vision) and celebrates successes together;
- I love the idea of being a small town provider and connecting with my patients;
- I love the idea of treating patients with comprehensive care and not just sending people off to specialists;
- I am interested in helping design a new healthcare model while focusing on supporting those that need it most.
Orchid’s Core Values:
We Show Respect
We Don’t Accept the Status Quo
We are Passionate about our Mission
We Choose Positivity
We Embrace a Learning Environment
We Honor Integrity and Accountability
We Value Relationship
- Offering great work environments with very skilled and positive teams that includes MA’s, Behavioral Health Consultants, RN, Community Healthcare Workers, and great front office teams. Our provider team is also very team-oriented and includes PAs, NPs, and MD.
- Our focus is on quality instead of volume.
- Offering a flexible schedule.
- The areas we serve are considered some of Oregon’s highest-need areas when it comes to healthcare, and taking this position will be making a huge difference in these communities that truly need and appreciate their healthcare providers.
Work a part-time float schedule supporting clinics in Oakridge, Veneta/Elmira, and Blue River Oregon. Open to discussing various schedule options.
3+ years of experience as a PCP in Women’s Health and Pediatrics settings required.
Chronic care management, pain management, and integrated behavioral health experience preferred.
Must have BLS, DEA certificate, and OR license upon start.
Malpractice claim history will be examined and a background check will be performed.
- $116k-$138k prorated based on the work schedule.
- Medical/PTO/CME/Malpractice Benefits
- $8,000 sign-on bonus with a 2-year contract (½ paid upfront)
- Eligible site for student loan repayment.
For more information visit our website: www.orchidhealth.org. Thank you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $116,000.00 - $138,000.00 per year