Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. We’re looking for a designer who thrives in out-of-the-box thinking, knows the power of a perfectly chosen typeface, and won’t rest until every pixel is in its place. You’ll support our Design Team in creating beautiful work for a wide range of clients from direct-to-consumer brands to restaurants to education.
We have a fast-paced environment with a wide range of clients, you’ll need to learn quickly and be flexible, take initiative, and push yourself on projects big and small. You’ll work closely with our team to help our clients build relationships with their loyal and soon-to-be audiences. Our golden rule at Raindrop is Strategic Design—our work isn’t just pretty, it gets results. If you have the ability to take an idea and translate it into a beautiful work of art that puts strategy first, this is the role for you.
- Production-type design, including typesetting, menu changes, ongoing ads, emails, and social posts
- Incorporate changes recommended by our internal teams and clients into final designs
- Staying organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize and multitask
- Assist team on larger projects like branding and campaigns
- Keeping up-to-speed with the latest trends, big ideas, and innovations in marketing—you understand marketing and know what makes people tick
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of professional graphic design experience
- Fluency in Adobe CC, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Bonus: Experience in motion design (After Effects) and web design (XD)
- Basic Knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Looking for a company to grow with—we work hard and treat each other like family