Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. We are looking for a Production Designer who can take a concept and determine the visual elements needed to bring it to life! This person will be involved in our productions from concepting through production day.
You will work closely with our Brand Managers, Producers, Directors, Copywriters and Photographers to make sure our sets are visually compelling, on brand and our client’s products are being displayed beautifully.
We have a fast-paced environment where you’ll juggle multiple tasks for multiple clients, so you’ll need to be able to hit the ground running while developing production design concepts that fit seamlessly into each of our clients’ unique brand standards and objectives.
- Collaborate with Brand Managers, Copywriters, Producers, Directors, Photographers to form the look and feel of each aspect of Production Design, give art direction and build a style guide if necessary.
- Identify Production Design needs for each unique project, including set design, set builds, backdrops, flat lays, H/MU and wardrobe styling, prop/food/product styling.
- Develop moodboards, presentation decks and storyboards for clients.
- Incorporate changes recommended by our internal teams and clients into final production designs.
- Collaborate with Producers during pre-production to identify locations, props, set pieces etc that fit the aesthetic of the project.
- Assist with identified needs on production day depending on the project, i.e. setting up the set and any necessary styling.
- Ensure product is being displayed and used correctly.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-3 years of production design experience, preferably at an agency
- Skilled in Adobe CC, particularly InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Bonus: Basic understanding of cinematography and photography.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- Salary depends on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays