At Raindrop we create entertaining, engaging content that brings a brand to life. We’re looking for an all star Project Manager for our Production Team who is highly organized, proactive, and loves to find creative solutions for creative ideas. This person is the quarterback for our Production and Brand Management teams, organizing projects, deliverables, and timelines while working closely with all team members to ensure projects are executed at the highest quality standards.
Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. As a part of our Project Management Team, the ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, a strategic mind-set, and adept interpersonal skills. This person will be instrumental in driving collaboration and processes forward within the agency.
- Serves as the point of contact for their assigned production teams regarding project delivery, including status updates, scheduling, action items, debriefs, and ensuring deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Manage the master calendar and work with producers to schedule shoot days, review team availability, and identify when additional support is needed.
- Manage internal workflows, templates, and management tools to make sure project requirements and deadlines are met.
- Identifies risk management related to timeline, quality, communication, scope, resourcing, or other issues that threaten project success.
- Review timelines, creative briefs, and other relevant documents to ensure assignments are clearly defined and set up for successful completion.
- Supports videographers, editors, photographers, and animators through the post-production process.
- Manages project debriefs and identifies trends, areas for growth, and opportunities for optimization.
- Supports Production Team Leads in the day-to-day management of their respective teams as needed.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Brand Managers for their respective clients and projects to ensure assignments are delegated in a timely manner.
- Work with Brand Managers to plan timelines, creative briefs, and other relevant documents to ensure assignments are clearly defined and set up for successful completion.
- Continually check-in with Brand Managers to understand what work is coming up to be able to pace projects accordingly and communicate any potential risks
- Support in communication between Brand Managers and Production Teams to ensure that we’re able to meet client facing deadlines with deliverables along the production journey.
- Work with the Sr. Project Manager and the Project Management team to standardize project management processes across departments.
- Ambassador of Raindrop’s internal project management systems and works to define and maintain best practices.
- Self-responsible for identifying and proposing improvements for communication and collaboration across the agency.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-4 years Project Management experience
- Production experience is a plus
- Flexible, and capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
- Dropbox, Asana, Google Suite, Microsoft Excel and Studiobinder experience is a plus
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- $50,000-$65,000 DOE
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays