Ready to make some awesome content? We are looking for someone who loves to flex their creative muscles to make videos that bring a brand to life. We make people laugh, we make them cry. We entertain them to their core… And then do it all over again.
Raindrop is a fast-growing, people-first agency. As part of our Production team, the ideal candidate will have an incredible attitude and desire to learn, from creating small social videos to assisting at large commercial shoots.
This department is booming with attention coming from clients all over the country. Come grow with us and make video magic!
- Provide video editing support to the leading Editor
- Help organize and update digital asset management system with video file assets
- Assist with with music selection, sound effects gathering, sound synchronization
- Flexible, and capable of working efficiently in a dynamic environment
- A roll-up-your-sleeves team player who is always open and receptive to feedback
- Able to prioritize and multitask
- Able to communicate effectively
- Always up-to-speed with the latest trends, big ideas, and innovations in digital video marketing
- Ready to grow with our team and take your skills to the next level
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years of professional videography experience
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro X
- Experience recording and editing audio
- Ability to flex hours -- Most editing will be done from 9am-5:30pm but during peak busy periods flexing hours is needed.
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- $40,000-$50,000 depending on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays