Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. We are looking for a Sr. Website Developer who is a talented mix of creative, strategic, and relational, in addition to being well-versed in the web development space. As a Sr. Website Developer, you will support our web development team with day-to-day web projects to ensure that projects are completed efficiently and effectively.
You’ll collaborate closely with other developers in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and priorities. It’s imperative that you are meticulously organized, adaptable, and are relentlessly passionate about producing quality code.
If you are a motivated self-starter eager to hit the ground running, thrive on solving problems, and execute project deliverables flawlessly, all while keeping our clients happy, then this is the role for you.
This role is based in the US.
Job Duties + Responsibilities
- Work daily on miscellaneous web projects for an array of different types of clients
- Develop codebases for various website projects
- Be responsible for the entirety of the process from initial development of the codebase to launch of the website
- Daily collaboration with other developers, designers, project managers, and brand managers
- Support the broader agency with technical support and knowledge as it relates to web development
Skills and Qualifications
- Expert in taking design mockups and creating them into fully functional websites
- Significant experience working with the WordPress CMS and Shopify CMS
- Experience writing WordPress themes and plugins
- Experience in utilizing the Linux command line (NPM, SSH)
- Comfortable working with Adobe applications (Photoshop, XD)
- Understanding of version control systems (Git, Bitbucket)
- Server administration experience (WHM, cPanel)
- DNS experience
- Articulate, organized, and look forward to working in a fast-paced environment
- Other useful skills & knowledge: Dropbox, G-suite, Asana, etc.
Compensation and Perks
- Salary depends on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays
Please provide work examples in the application or links in your resume