Raindrop is a fast-growing agency focused on making Marketing People Love and building a people-first culture. We are looking for an all-star Director of Accounts who is a talented mix of creative, strategic, and relational, in addition to being well-versed in the marketing space. As a Director of Accounts, you will develop long-term, trusting relationships with our clients and provide forward-thinking ideas and solutions to drive their businesses to the next level.
You’ll oversee all agency clients and our internal teams in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and priorities. It’s imperative that you are meticulously organized, adaptable, and relentlessly passionate about producing work that people will love. You’ll be the entire agency’s gatekeeper, ensuring everything that goes out our door in a timely manner and is buttoned up, on-brand, and hits our targets.
You will have a leadership role in the Raindrop team and oversee all account team members that are providing support in day-to-day responsibilities. You will play a large role in helping to train, guide and involve them as they look to take the next steps in their career.
If you are a motivated self-starter eager to hit the ground running, solve problems, and execute project deliverables flawlessly, all while keeping our clients happy, then this is the role for you.
- Be the primary leader of all Raindrop accounts and drive our clients forward through strategic thinking, big ideas and relationship building.
- Support in New Business and client allocation once signed.
- Lead client strategy and forward direction.
- Lead organic new business growth and strategic planning for clients.
- Be a strategic voice and resource to build strong client relationships with longevity.
- Lead account team to oversee project timelines and the development of creative materials.
- Collaborate with Digital Strategy Supervisor to oversee the digital strategy of client partnerships
- Identify opportunities and recommend adjustments/enhancements to future client and internal strategies.
- Inspire clients to think out of their comfort zone to support their growth and the agency's growth
- Maintain a high level of performance by the account team as a whole and other agency personnel, as needed.
- Be sufficiently informed and personally involved in all accounts, ensuring sound planning, good service, and solid client/agency relationships.
- Keep C-Suite and Agency Services informed of the status of accounts.
Account Team Leadership
- Oversee the account team, as a whole,with guidance and support in both client services and marketing/advertising philosophy.
- Work with the Director of People & Culture and Operations to identify opportunities and help craft new processes as the agency grows.
- Identify growth opportunities for account team members to ensure continuation along desired trajectories at an appropriate pace and with clarity in goals/strengths/shortcomings that require progress.
Agency & Culture Leadership
- Be a leader and steward of Raindrop culture.
- Work with other department leads to strategize organic growth in existing client accounts.
- Be a strategic thought partner to the agency as a whole.
- Support Director of Finance and C-suite with projections and financial planning.
- Work with Chief Strategy Operations to get exposure to Operations of agency
- Provide leadership and motivation in line with the vision and values of the Agency to the Raindrop team.
- Work with Director of People and Culture and C-Suite on Culture Initiatives.
- Work with other team members to look for opportunities to build our culture into all interactions and processes as we grow.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 9+ years of professional experience with at least 5 years of relevant experience in marketing and people management.
- Articulate, organized, and well accustomed to a client-facing role.
- Leadership experience to drive internal teams forward and build trust with clients.