Ready to make some incredible visual content? We are looking for someone who loves to flex their creative muscles to capture the moments that bring a brand to life. Photographers at Raindrop help push our rapidly growing, relentlessly creative, award-winning content department forward.
As a Raindrop Photographer, you’ll be responsible for creating fresh, on brand visual assets covering a range of subject matter including; product still life and lifestyle, restaurant food and lifestyle, social flatlays and stop motions, and client event coverage.
We are looking for someone who has honed their photography chops in diverse contexts, who can adapt their style to the personalities of the brands we partner with and create content that tells a compelling story, communicates value and captures attention. If you love immersing yourself into new worlds and using every tool in your belt to shape light and create an unforgettable moment then this role is for you!
- Photographing and editing lifestyle, product, food and event shoots
- Maintaining efficient post-production workflows and organizing asset libraries
- Collaborate with Photographer(s) and Motion Designer(s) on stop-motions animations
- Managing on-location strobe lighting during larger commercial shoots
- Troubleshoot problems with the equipment, including ongoing calibration and maintenance
- Flexible, and capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
- A roll-up-your-sleeves team player who is always open and receptive to feedback
- Very organized and responsible with photography and lighting equipment
- Able to prioritize and multitask
- Always up-to-speed with the latest trends, big ideas, and innovations in photography, especially in marketing
- Ready to grow with our team and take your skills to the next level
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 1-3 years experience as of professional photographer experience
- Proficiency in Lightroom and Photoshop
- Experience with strobe and continuous lighting and other light modifications
- Ability to flex hours. Most filming is done between 9am-5pm M-F, but we do flex hours for certain shoots and special events.
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- $50,000-$65,000 DOE
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays