Ready to make some magic? We create entertaining, engaging videos that bring a brand to life. We are looking for someone who is proactive, upbeat and loves to find scroll stopping talent for ads that our audience won’t want to skip.
Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. As part of our production team, the ideal candidate will have an incredible attitude with strong initiative who can manage all aspects of casting for our production department.
This department is booming with attention coming from clients all over the country. Come grow with us!
- Casting actors and models for a wide range of production projects, including YouTube ads, TV commercials, OTT commercials, paid digital media assets, website assets and photo shoots.
- Create and maintain a robust internal database of talent.
- Collaborate with Brand Managers, Copywriters, Directors and Producers to determine a role’s requirements.
- Collaborate with the Production Supervisor and Producers to determine budget for casting roles.
- Review resumes and call suitable actors or models.
- Contact multiple talent agencies to source high quality talent: Send detailed casting calls to talent agencies, Negotiate rates and terms, Negotiate additional usage fees, Collaborate with Brand Managers regarding additional usage fees.
- Organize readings and auditions.
- Gather all audition reads and present recommendations to the internal production team for feedback.
- Finalize casting document to present to clients.
- Present casting recommendations to our clients with a detailed explanation so they understand the thought process of the recommendation.
- Finalize and book cast.
- Collaborate with Producers to share contact information and ensure appropriate contracts are signed.
- Facilitate table reads with talent and Directors.
- Scout comedy clubs for new, untapped talent (post-Covid).
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Flexible, and capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
- Proven experience of a Casting Manager.
- Instinct to recognize talent.
- Very knowledgeable of acting principles.
- An instinct to determine the best fit for each role.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong client facing communication skills.
- Very organized and responsible.
- Able to prioritize and multitask.
- Up to date with industry laws and trends.
- A roll-up-your-sleeves team player who is always open and receptive to feedback.
- Ready to grow with our team and take your skills to the next level
- 3-5 years of professional casting experience.
- Ability to flex hours.
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- $57,500-$65,000 DOE
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays