Raindrop is a dynamic and fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. We are looking for a professional, detail-oriented, and tech-savvy Office / Operations Manager who can problem solve on the fly and make all of our dreams come into fruition. You will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative tasks, including overseeing all office operations, supporting in-house production team needs, setting logistics for HR functions, streamlining our office protocols, and providing light HR support. The ideal candidate is an energetic team player who takes initiative and is motivated to take the Raindrop office to the next level.
General Office Operations
- Maintain the cleanliness and order of the office and arrange necessary repairs
- Manage vendor relationships as needed
- Review, approve, and order supply requests; Maintain and organize supply areas
- Mail shipments, be available for incoming packages, and arrange for pick-ups with team members
- Check office voicemails and email
- Procure equipment and furniture as needed, as we are a fast-growing company; Includes furniture assembly and coordinating office layout changes
- General office organization
- Support the production studio with organization and management
- Provide general admin support
- Prepare meeting spaces for clients, including ensuring spaces are ready, ordering refreshments, and maintaining conference room calendars (Once we are in the office)
- Serve as the main point of contact with external operations vendors, including IT, cleaning, repairs, etc. Includes contract terms, rate negotiation, and best practices for ways of working.
- Field all tech support requests and assign to IT Consultant as needed.
- Pick up and deposit checks.
- Manage general company email/voicemail and forward to appropriate parties.
- Maintain, monitor, and order all office supplies.
- Coordinate office layout changes, including assisting with space planning.
- Support HR Operations Manager with HR scheduling needs
- Prepare workstation, including procuring necessary tech and equipment, and putting together the first day welcome kit
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to coordinate/collaborate with multiple teams to complete a task/project in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech-savvy: Proficiency in Microsoft Office and GSuite; Experience in Asana, Dropbox, and TriNet/HRIS a plus
- Attention to detail
- Organizational pro
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Access to a car with a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- $45,000-$55,000 DOE
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays