Location - Colonial Heights, VA or White Plains, NY
The SAP Administrator is the primary point of contact for end users, providing training and operational support as well as coordination and testing of systems and process enhancements, upgrades and rollouts.
The Administrator will also coordinate business needs between overseas ERP teams and the core business customers.
- Support to all SAP users as first level problems solving and inquiries
- Coordinates communication and the resolution of complex issues with overseas ERP support teams
- Manages projects including planning and execution of enhancements
- Manage communication with external vendors (Banks, TPM etc.) to ensure smooth systems operation
- Provides local solutions for ongoing business requests
- ERP User Administration
- Manages SOD system and Finance controls to ensure business process compliance
- Manages Unit Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, User Training etc.
- Be the subject matter expert and address any issues under FICO areas
- Proactively review existing systems and suggest improvements to increase efficiency and productivity
- Provide analysis and solutions for failures related to data in the FICO area
- Contact partners when unable to resolve issues internally
- Retrieve raw data for supplemental analysis
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field preferred, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 4+ years system administration
- 4+ years SAP FICO experience (Senior Analyst)
- Familiarity with SAP B1 (advantage)
- Familiarity with FP&A systems (Oracle EPBCS, SAP BCS)
- Prior experience integrating modules (SD, MM, PP, TPM, LE)
- TPM systems experience (Exceedra preferred)
- EDI cash application and deductions management systems (High Radius preferred)
- Independent thought-leader; self-motivated and self-directed work style
- Ability to work with a diverse team
At this time, we are unable to sponsor applicants for employment authorization for this position. ApprenTek is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.