We are expanding our Information Technology Security Services by building out a Cyber Security Practice to better serve our clients. We are actively seeking talented security professionals with Privileged Access Management, Penetration Testing, Red Team, and related experiences to join our dynamic team.
In addition to providing consulting services to our clients and partners, you will become part of a close-knit organization helping to advance the overall state of Cyber Security. Expect to engage with world class organizations and rapidly advance your own skills and experience.
All roles are salaried W2 full-time opportunities with full benefits (health, life, vision, dental, accident, disability and more). Includes 5% employer retirement contributions with immediate vesting.
These roles are 100% remote with minimal travel anticipated. Candidates can be located anywhere in the US as long as they have access to high-speed Internet and cellular services. Salaries are commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Design, implementation and operation of Cyber Security solutions including CyberArk, Thycotic, BigID, Tanium and more
- Provide security engineering, operations, and education to clients including privileged access management, vulnerability management, red teaming and related services.
- Create solution diagrams, architectures, operational procedures and supporting documentation for our clients
- Serve as mentors and experts to junior team members and client personnel, imparting knowledge to help advance the state of Cyber Security
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering or related fields (field experience is an acceptable substitute)
- 5+ years’ experience designing, implementing and operating cyber security tools (preference given to candidates with experience in one or more above mentioned tools)
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills
- Independent worker, with the ability to time slice and support multiple engagements, ensuring all move forward simultaneously
- Ability to build partnerships and strengthen relationships in an unstructured environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP and the OSI model
- Competency in the Microsoft Office Suite
Desired Additional Requirements
- 10+ years of diverse IT security experience
- Current certifications in one or more of the above tools
- General cyber security certifications
- Hands on experience with network configuration and network security
- Familiarity with packet capture and network trace
- Demonstrable knowledge across the various security domains
- Prior notable contributions to the cyber security community (OpenSource project participation, blogging, tool development, white papers, public speaking, etc.)
At this time, we are unable to sponsor applicants for employment authorization for this position.
ApprenTek is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.