Reporting to the VP, Commercial the Senior Director/Director, Marketing will be responsible for driving the development and execution of the marketing strategy for Adela’s product roadmap. This individual should be seasoned at leading the formulation of strategic plans for game-changing healthcare products, including gathering stakeholder and marketplace requirements, evaluating relative attractiveness of various market and channel opportunities, and developing competitive product positioning.
· Develop strategic launch plans for various applications of Adela’s technology in early detection and cancer management in collaboration with multiple functions including Medical Affairs, Clinical Development, R&D and Regulatory
· Evaluate new opportunities to determine commercial attractiveness and strategic fit with the organization
· Serve as the voice of the customer for the organization by gathering customer insights through market research to drive product strategy and plans
· Develop target product profiles for various applications
· Develop product positioning, branding, and messaging
· Evaluate and monitor the competitive landscape, as well as industry developments impacting product strategy
- Deep understanding of key customers audiences, such as HCPs, consumer, health systems, pharma
- Comfortable with operating in a fast-paced start-up environment · Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to handle multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and align with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills