Hand to Hold Marketing Manager
Hand to Hold is a nationwide nonprofit 501(c)3 that is dedicated to supporting families before, during and after a NICU stay as well as infant loss by providing compassionate in-person and virtual resources to help fragile families. All programs are designed with the emotional, physical and social needs of NICU families to help them feel more secure during a highly stressful time.
We are dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce that reflects the diverse families that we support through our mission. We are thought leaders and change makers. We embrace change and are always learning, developing, and evolving to champion a world where all NICU families thrive. One in seven babies born in the US spends time in the NICU. Bring your talents to our growing team to help ensure all NICU families have a hand to hold.
Hand to Hold is seeking a hands-on Marketing Manager to be responsible for all marketing activities from concept to execution to meet long and short-term growth objectives. Responsible for developing digital strategy, acquisition and retention programs, and systems to support strategic growth which means helping more families. This is a full-time, exempt position located in Austin, TX. The Marketing Manager will report directly to the CEO with supervision by COO as well.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who demonstrates a high degree of proactivity, works well in a growth minded, collaborative environment and is experienced in digital marketing and continual learning to stay current on digital trends to support being digitally scrappy with budget funds. Specific responsibilities include strategic marketing strategies, pathways and execution for consumers, corporate/individual donors, and health care professionals.
Ideal candidates would have demonstrated integrated digital marketing experience including SEO/SEM, CRM/Email, Website, Social (FB, IG, Pinterest, TikTok), YouTube and podcasts and be a digital-first marketer at heart.
The position is part of the management team that drives overall strategy for the organization. The Marketing Manager will be instrumental in ensuring consistent and effective internal processes, communications and metric evaluation in order to position the organization for continued growth and success.
- Responsible for all marketing activities from concept to execution to meet long and short-term growth objectives.
- Set and manage the annual marketing budget.
- Oversee and direct integrated marketing programs including PR, corporate partnerships, acquisition priorities, content, creative services, sales enablement.
- Provide leadership and support the design and development of marketing collateral while driving consistency of the Hand to Hold look, tone and feel in the market with branded assets.
- Development and execution of marketing reporting to track, measure and analyze performance.
- Create marketing strategy and develop proposals for Hospital Ambassador Program.
- Create digital marketing strategy and develop media kit and advertising sales strategy for Hand to Hold’s multi Podcast channels and other assets including Website, blog and newsletter.
- Leader of SEO/SEM, CRM/Email, Website, Social (FB, IG, Pinterest, TikTok), YouTube and podcasts marketing strategy and work closely with editorial staff to support and help prioritize growth areas.
- Drive migration and marketing strategy to build membership of the newly launched online community and attendance at Hand to Hold’s virtual conference.
- Author strategic and executional presentations to bring team, BOD and corporate sponsors on journey of progress, growth and opportunities.
- Oversee and direct market research, competitor analysis, and customer service and retention monitoring processes and initiatives.
- Work with board member marketing advisor and Development Director to set priorities and strategy.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Attend a weekly one-on-one meeting with Supervisor
- Leadership meetings as requested
- Attend monthly All-Staff Meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years progressive experience in marketing and communication roles.
- People management experience.
- Demonstrated integrated digital marketing experience across multiple platforms.
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth.
- Available to travel for sales meetings, industry meetings and conferences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Personal qualities of integrity, professionalism, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for Hand to Hold’s mission.
- Personal experience with a child or loved one in the NICU and/or work experience in health care, early childhood intervention, or maternal health care programs is a plus.
Report to the CEO and COO
Open to applicants in the Austin, Texas metropolitan area.
Full time, salary, exempt position.
Compensation: $50,000 + annually commensurate with experience.
Benefits include Health & Life Insurance with the option to add Dental, Vision, and additional Life insurance.
Paid Time off as well as a generous schedule of paid annual holidays.
Well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation.
Moderate noise (examples: business office with computers and printers).
Regular – Normal work hours and days assigned based on a 40+/- hour workweek.
Covid 19 update: The majority of office staff is currently working remotely, this position may require 1 - 2 days per month at the office for management meetings.
Our office is committed to following all Austin Public Health Covid 19 protocols.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.