Avionica, LLC. delivers robust, reliable, innovative aviation products and services to diverse customers, including airlines, aircraft, engine and avionics manufacturers, maintenance facilities, regulatory agencies, safety boards, and militaries worldwide. We are looking for an Inside Sales Administrator to become a part of our dynamic team!
The Sales Administrator will work in a fast-paced environment supporting the Sales department with all administrative functions and delivering superior customer service.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Provides administrative support to the sales team by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the phone on an as needed basis, and relaying messages
- Provides customer support for quoting of Avionica products
- Provides support for conversion of sales orders
- Provides sales quote entry support to the sales team
- Maintains accurate customer records and contacts in Intuitive and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Maintains Support Renewals
- Monitor and maintain office supply inventory and place orders as needed.
- Support conference / trade shows shipping and marketing requirements
- Assist in event coordination for sales shows and company events
- Completes required tasks in a timely fashion with minimal supervision
- Engage in other relevant tasks as needed
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 year of administrative experience
- Customer service and marketing experience a plus
- Ability to respond to multiple tasks in a controlled and detailed fashion
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus
- Aviation industry experience a plus
In-person position. 40 hours per week.