Avionica, LLC delivers robust, reliable, innovative aviation products and services to diverse customers, including airlines, aircraft, engine and avionics manufacturers, maintenance facilities, regulatory agencies, safety boards, and militaries worldwide. We are looking for an Project Coordinator to join our team! Avionica offers a competitive benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, & vision.
The Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for developing comprehensive action plans involving multiple departments and tracking assigned projects to completion. To succeed, a candidate must have excellent time management and communication skills, as there will be collaboration with clients, internal teams, and contractors to deliver milestones on target. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated and well organized to work in the aviation industry, providing administrative support to teams engaged in product certifications and installations.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Review orders and coordinate with Sales, Manufacturing, and Engineering for Avionica products and Services
- Assemble and send technical information to contractors and internal engineering teams
- Coordinate contractor projects and adhere to milestones targets
- Coordinate and control client and contractor meetings for assigned projects
- Monitor and control project through its given lifecycle
- Update/maintain databases for assigned projects
- May interface with internal personnel including, but not limited to:
o Development and Support engineers
o Production and Quality personnel
o Sales and Accounting
- Complete moderately complex writing tasks in a timely fashion with minimal supervision
- Update internal policy/procedures
- Maintain awareness of monthly KPI for continuous improvement
- Bachelor's Degree
- Detail oriented and a responsible team-player dedicated to producing high-quality work in a timely manner
- Proactive and challenge-oriented individual with a high desire for continuous improvement.
- Problem solver, capable of thinking outside of the box and working independently to find alternative solutions.
- Able to work in a technical environment that requires constant priorities shifts to complete projects and obtain goals.
- Avid user of Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point)
- Previous experience in the Aerospace industry
- Experience coordinating technical communication with clients and contractors
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Interest in perusing PMP certification
- Charismatic attitude towards client relations