The Receiving Inspector will work closely with the quality and production department in ensuring delivered goods are in conformance with Avionica and aviation industry standards.
· Inspect delivered parts/ materials and fabricated parts for conformance to engineering design data, drawings, material specifications, and company workmanship standards as well as aircraft industry requirements.
· Provide administrative support in the daily operations of the Quality department including but not limited to:
- Maintenance of the Tool Calibration Logbook
- Maintenance of the shelf-life item
· Perform daily product release functions including coordination of related documents and transactions in receiving and inspection.
· Perform First Article Inspection in accordance with the work instructions.
· Maintain and update receiving inspection information on the quality control database and ERP system.
· Perform visual inspections on incoming materials and review final products to ensure quality requirements are met. Use test and measuring equipment to verify the conformity of materials and products received to the approved design data and record data from test procedures and inspections.
· Identifying raw material condition by collecting material samples; conducting inspections and physical tests of materials.
· Maintaining quality assurance operations by following quality assurance policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
· Generate and maintain Quality Records as required by the quality system work instructions and procedures.
· Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related tasks and assignments as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement:
· Must possess an desire for success, commit to goals and perform in a dynamic, results based environment.
· Previous experience in the aviation or manufacturing industry.
· Experience receiving and inspecting materials for conformity in a regulated environment.
· Strong attention to detail and have the ability to read product specifications, schematics and fabrication drawings.
· Must be able to make measurement calculations and use test equipment and measurement tools (i.e., Multi Meter, Calipers)
· Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and other applications such as ERP systems preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
· Must be able to lift up too 50lbs.