The engineering intern will have an immersive experience across software & hardware projects. Under the guidance of senior engineers, interns will work in the design, implementation, & certification of company projects with an opportunity to apply his/her existing skills and abilities while also learning many new ones. Interns will have the unique opportunity to work on safety-critical aviation equipment across Avionica’s product portfolio, which includes data recorders, satellite communications equipment, & wireless cabin & flight deck solutions. A successful summer internship can lead to in continued internship opportunities and/or a full-time position.
- Currently enrolled or recent graduate with a Bachelor’s in Engineering: Aerospace, Computer, Electrical, Electronic Systems, Electro-mechanical, Software, Systems, Computer Science
- Recent graduate of technical bootcamp
- Familiarity with laboratory equipment including logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, voltage meters
- Familiarity with digital circuit implementation using FPGAs and microprocessors.
- Familiarity with Python, C, HDL, and/or Linux scripting
- Familiarity with web development technology
- Willingness to learn
- Passionate about shaping the future of aviation technology
- Develop reliable, effective, and efficient high-tech products
- Define conclusive test procedures
- Maintain a complex, large-scale engineering data repository correctly and reliably
- Understand how to convert stakeholder requirements into new products & features
- Work with inter-disciplinary teams across various functional groups to meet company objectives