Unfinished works to strengthen our civic life in the digital age. We are building a new shared, public infrastructure for the web that generates much greater value for the people who use it. The web we envision incorporates data rights as a default, gives people the full power of their networks and the value they generate, promotes transparency and trust, and opens opportunity to effect positive social change at scale. The time has come to build a better web, one that works for people first.
About The Role:
The Senior Program Manager will play a critical role in helping drive the growth of Labs. This team member will be the go-to person for everything involving project organization and timelines for our partner ecosystem. This person will coordinate firms and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and meet or exceed expectations.
This role will require close collaboration with internal stakeholders, on the Labs team, as well as support account management for third party partners working to scale the ecosystem to achieve our ambitious goals for the next few years. To support the broad range of current and future business activities, this role will also partner with the internal infrastructure and supporting technology to coordinate deliveries for partners and developers.
This role will be hybrid and may require travel to the headquarters in Los Angeles. This role will report to the Senior Director of Program Management.
- Formulate objectives, organize approach, and monitor inter-connected projects
- Coordinate internal resources and third-party firms for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure communication flows within Labs and across the different partner firms
- Establish, manage, and maintain relationships with partner firms and internal teams
- Manage contracts and terms for partners
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan to track progress
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs. Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques including risk assessments
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- 7-10 years of experience as technical project or program manager, experience with emerging technologies and start-up environments highly preferred
- Proven working experience as a program manager or other managerial position in the information technology sector
- Experience managing both internal and external stakeholder groups, customers, and ecosystem partners
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Solid account management skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Solid technical background, with understanding or direct experience in software development and web technologies
- PMP certification is a plus