About Okeanos Group, LLC.
Named a finalist to Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas list in 2022, Okeanos is the place to be for innovators, creators, and passionate global citizens. Headquartered in Miami Beach, Florida with satellite offices on every continent, Okeanos is a growing group of dedicated individuals with a myriad of unique skillsets woven together by a shared passion to protect and preserve our planet.
Like our technology, our team is innovative, nimble, forward-thinking, and ambitious. Named A Great Place to Work 2021, Okeanos fosters an environment of curiosity, from the workplace to the company’s unique benefits. The world has been waiting for “someone” to solve the plastic pollution problem. Together, with your help...#WeAreTheSomeone who can make the difference.
The D365 Customer Service Associate is responsible for the design, implementation, and support of the Dynamics 365 CRM procedures. The right candidate will act as the CRM police, maintaining the system up to date and ensuring internal processes are being followed by the Sales department. The D365 Customer Service Associate is also responsible for training new members and answering phone calls and emails to handle internal requests.
- Track and direct leads throughout the system
- Monitor the CRM system
- Develop and Upload documentation with the Marketing Department.
- Measure, develop and implement strategies to improve our advertising spend.
- Assist the Sales team to keep the system organized and up to date
- Track and report CRM metrics within the sales team, and with the MKT team.
- Answer phone calls and emails.
- Support the team and external customers.
- Ensure the team complies with D365 internal policies.
- Provide advice on technical options, patterns, trends and solutions to our internal teams.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: B.A degree in Information Technology or related field
- Experience: 1 to 2 years of related experience and/or training is preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven experience working with D365 CRM system
- 1 to 2 years of experience in customer service (preferred)
- Basic Dynamics 365 CRM System
- Knowledge of Computer
- System Administration
- Knowledge of hardware and software
- Relevant experience working with Office 365
- Knowledge of network management
- Knowledge of system management
- Knowledge of database management
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent judgment and decision making
- Excellent critical thinking
- Advanced problem solving
Okeanos Group, LLC. proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees