About Okeanos Group, LLC.
We, the people of the world, are linked by one global ocean, or "Okeanos," as the Greeks say. Unfortunately, our ocean is drowning in a sea of plastic. The world has been waiting for 'someone' to introduce an immediate, viable, scalable, solution to this global plastic pollution problem. Together, with your help, #WeAreTheSomeone.
Launched in 2019, Okeanos is a cutting-edge sustainable technology company focused on developing calcium carbonate-based solutions, aimed at reducing plastic and drastically lowering the carbon footprint of single-use items today – and people are taking notice! In 2021, we were named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Technologies!
Headquartered in Miami Beach, Florida with satellite offices on every continent, Okeanos is an ever-growing global group of dedicated individuals with a myriad of unique skillsets woven together by a shared thread of passion for the preservation of our oceans. Named A Great Place to Work 2020, the Okeanos team has separated us from the pack; developing an entirely new category in an increasingly buzzing industry.
Like our technology, our team is innovative, nimble, forward-thinking, and ambitious. Okeanos fosters an environment of curiosity, from the workplace to the company’s unique benefits.
The Branding Associate is responsible for designing and implementing effective marketing strategies to build our brand and increase customer engagement. In this position, you will assist in gathering and preparing information for media plan development, plan stewardship, and performance reporting. You will be also assisting with our global customers' cobranding effort in ensuring that our brand messaging is globally consistent and locally relevant.
- Analyzing and tracking online marketing metrics
- Customer relations and account services
- Assist in social media content calendar, management, and engagement
- Education: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, Business Administration or related field
- Experience: one to two years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous work experience as an Associate Brand Manager, Assistant Brand Manager Marketing Associate, or similar role
- Experience with product pricing, packaging, and positioning
- Familiarity with distribution channels and media marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques
- Ability to conduct market analysis (and the know-how to use and interpret spreadsheets and charts)
- Excellent communication skills
- Love our planet!
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent judgment and decision making
- Excellent critical thinking
- Advanced problem solving
Okeanos Group, LLC, its subsidiaries, joint ventures, and partners are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees