About Okeanos Group, LLC.
We, the people of the world, are linked by one global ocean, or "Okeanos," as the Greeks say. Unfortunately, our oceans are drowning in a sea of plastic. The world has been waiting for 'someone' to introduce an immediate, viable, scalable, solution to this global plastic pollution problem. Together, with your help, #WeAreTheSomeone.
Launched in 2019, Okeanos is a cutting-edge sustainable technology company focused on developing calcium carbonate-based solutions, aimed at reducing plastic and drastically lowering the carbon footprint of single-use items today – and people are taking notice! In 2021, we were named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Technologies!
Headquartered in Miami Beach, Florida with satellite offices on every continent, Okeanos is an ever-growing global group of dedicated individuals with a myriad of unique skillsets woven together by a shared thread of passion for the preservation of our oceans. Named A Great Place to Work 2020, the Okeanos team has separated us from the pack; developing an entirely new category in an increasingly buzzing industry.
Like our technology, our team is innovative, nimble, forward-thinking, and ambitious. Okeanos fosters an environment of curiosity, from the workplace to the company’s unique benefits.
Reporting directly to CMO, the Marketing Analyst is responsible for studying market conditions to assess the potential sales of products and services. The successful candidate will be able to analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness. Interprets research about the company's consumers, identifies target audiences and gathers web analytics to prepare strategies for success in marketing campaigns with an impact on sales outcomes.
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for creating scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign management, lead generation, and web analytics.
· Responsible for data analytics and report creation for the Marketing Department. Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, and social media engagement.
· Analyse sales funnels and customer intent
· Developing optimization of digital marketing strategies
· Measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and strategies
· Gathering data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions
· Converting complex data into understandable graphs, tables, and written reports
· Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
· Work to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, and linking to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
· Review and analyze the site for areas that need to improve, deleted, or revised.
· Write engaging and concise copy for online ads.
· Keep abreast of SEM and digital advertising trends. Monitor budget distribution, and performance and measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
· Advanced knowledge in tools such as Facebook Business Suite, Mailchimp, Google ADS, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
· Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
· 1-2 years of work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role
· 1-2 years of experience with PPC campaigns
· Analytical abilities
· BSc in Marketing or relevant field
· Fluent English
· SEO: Landing pages, Keyword Research, and Website SEO Audit (SEO on-page & SEO off-page). Benchmarking competitors and developing Link building strategies.
· SEM: Creation and optimization of Google Ads Campaigns (B2C and B2B)
· Manage customized branded templates and dashboards to share analytics at company meetings
· Marketing Campaigns: Design and optimization of B2B and B2C lead generation and conversion campaigns on Facebook, Instagram (Facebook Business Manager), and LinkedIn (LinkedIn Campaign Manager)
· Google Tag Manager: customize placement of website tags based on specific pages, triggers, variables, and actions
· Keep track and report Website and Social Media Analytics and Insights - Performance of organic and paid content
· Reporting (Google Data Studio)
· Expertise in Google Analytics: KPI evaluation for Website
· Heat maps and A/B testing based on hypotheses to improve the conversion rate (CRO) within the site
· Written and oral communication
· Judgment and decision making
· Critical thinking
· Passionate about the ocean and the environment
Okeanos Group, LLC. Is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees