About Okeanos Group, LLC.
We, the people of the world, are linked by one global ocean, or "Okeanos," as the Greeks say. Unfortunately, our oceans are drowning in a sea of plastic. The world has been waiting for 'someone' to introduce an immediate, viable, scalable, solution to this global plastic pollution problem. Together, with your help, #WeAreTheSomeone.
Launched in 2019, Okeanos is a cutting-edge sustainable technology company focused on developing calcium carbonate-based solutions, aimed at reducing plastic and drastically lowering the carbon footprint of single-use items today – and people are taking notice! In 2021, we were named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Technologies!
Headquartered in Miami Beach, Florida with satellite offices on every continent, Okeanos is an ever-growing global group of dedicated individuals with a myriad of unique skillsets woven together by a shared thread of passion for the preservation of our oceans. Named A Great Place to Work 2020, the Okeanos team has separated us from the pack; developing an entirely new category in an increasingly buzzing industry.
Like our technology, our team is innovative, nimble, forward-thinking, and ambitious. Okeanos fosters an environment of curiosity, from the workplace to the company’s unique benefits.
Responsible for reporting to the IT Director, the objective of this role is to take a consultative and hands-on approach to implement and deliver Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 products and services.
- Hands-on development on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Provide advice on technical options, patterns, trends and solutions to our internal teams
- Design and develop technical solutions appropriate to our team’s requirements and constraints
- Integrate Dynamics 365 with other systems and data sources
- Implement business workflows and processes
- Generate reports; manage database and data sources
- Provide and perform training to users
- Provide support to users, communicating with them directly
- Education:Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in IT
- Experience:one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement platform.
- Experience in developing for Dynamics 365 Sales platform and functional knowledge of the system
- Knowledge in Power Platform, more specifically in model driven apps, power automate and Power BI. User must be able to create and maintain some flows already in the system.
- Previous experience with Dynamics for Sales and Business Central integration is a plus
- With functional experience, able to take the requirements from users and propose a solution.
- Proactive attitude
- Able to perform training and work together in a team
- pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
- Ability to think on your feet, assessing and planning troubleshooting strategies.
Okeanos Group, LLC, its subsidiaries, joint ventures, and partners are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees