About Okeanos Group, LLC.
We, the people of the world, are linked by one global ocean, or "Okeanos," as the Greeks say. Unfortunately, our oceans are drowning in a sea of plastic. The world has been waiting for 'someone' to introduce an immediate, viable, scalable, solution to this global plastic pollution problem. Together, with your help, #WeAreTheSomeone.
Launched in 2019, Okeanos is a cutting-edge sustainable technology company focused on developing calcium carbonate-based solutions, aimed at reducing plastic and drastically lowering the carbon footprint of single-use items today – and people are taking notice! In 2021, we were named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Technologies!
Headquartered in Miami Beach, Florida with satellite offices on every continent, Okeanos is an ever-growing global group of dedicated individuals with a myriad of unique skillsets woven together by a shared thread of passion for the preservation of our oceans. Named A Great Place to Work 2020, the Okeanos team has separated us from the pack; developing an entirely new category in an increasingly buzzing industry.
Like our technology, our team is innovative, nimble, forward-thinking, and ambitious. Okeanos fosters an environment of curiosity, from the workplace to the company’s unique benefits.
The Information Technology (IT) Associate helps install, operate, and maintain computer networks and communication systems within the company.
The IT associate configures software, sets up user access and infrastructure to support the organization operations, and provides daily support for computer network users. The associate is responsible for answering calls and e-mails regarding the computer network or communication system, writing reports, tracking inventory, evaluating new technologies, negotiating contracts with vendors, and developing contingency plans in case of network failure.
- Providing online technical support across the company.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Monitoring, deploying and maintaining computer systems.
- Installing and configuring software.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- A Bachelor of Science Major in Information Technology or equivalent is a plus
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Advance knowledge of Computer System Administration
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software
- Relevant experience working with Office 365
- Knowledge of networks management
- Knowledge of system management
- Knowledge of database management
- Cloud architecture is a plus
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent judgment and decision making
- Critical thinking
- Organized, efficient, and approachable.
Okeanos Group, LLC, its subsidiaries, joint ventures, and partners are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees