About Okeanos Group, LLC.
Okeanos is a sustainable technology company to solve a shared problem; our rapidly warming planet is overwhelmed with plastic waste, and we can’t wait for someone else to come up with the fix.
#WeAreTheSomeone. We’re raising our hands, and stepping up to the plate. We believe that together with some of the world’s most innovative and passionate minds, we can offer a real scalable, immediate solution.
We value community, communication, and creativity above all. No suggestion goes unexplored; no idea is too small. Our individual ripples spark a collective wave of change, powered by collaboration and driven by results. Each member of our global family brings unrivaled experience in their field, coupled with unbridled curiosity and the desire to grow.
Like our technology, our company culture is ever-evolving and improving. We prioritize professional and personal growth, offering unique benefits in the workplace, and time off to be inspired by the world around us.
Each day brings new challenges and new opportunities. Together, with you, we can face them head on. Welcome to the new Stone Age.
The AR Analyst is responsible for ensuring the company receives payments for goods and services and records these transactions accordingly. This includes securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts and resolving any discrepancies.
· Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
· Working with ERP Software.
· Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
· Proactively monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities.
· Communicate with customers and perform follow-up to ensure timely collections.
· Review and resolve outstanding Accounts Receivables related issues to ensure compliance.
· Interact with Sales team to resolve outstanding issues as needed.
· Prepare cash flow forecasting and financing needs.
· Assist the accounting department in general accounting tasks.
· Communicate with third parties on matters related to receivables insurance and credit verification.
· General office tasks should be expected.
· *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
· Education: Accounting Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or related discipline
· Experience: one to two years' related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Language: Advanced English (Native or B2) and main regional language. Portuguese is a plus.
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Organizational skills
· Basic knowledge of General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Knowledge of Dynamics Business Central is a plus
· Proficiency in preparing financial statements
· Basic Data query/data management abilities
· Advanced negotiation skills
· Excellent judgment and decision making
· Excellent critical thinking
· Advanced problem solving
Location: Ing. Enrique Butty 275, Buenos Aires, AR
This is not a remote position. This position will be required to be at our local office at least 3 days a week, and willing to increase the number of days if required.
Okeanos Group, LLC. Is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees