About Okeanos Group, LLC.
Okeanos is a sustainable technology company to solve a shared problem; our rapidly warming planet is overwhelmed with plastic waste, and we can’t wait for someone else to come up with the fix.
#WeAreTheSomeone. We’re raising our hands, and stepping up to the plate. We believe that together with some of the world’s most innovative and passionate minds, we can offer a real scalable, immediate solution.
We value community, communication, and creativity above all. No suggestion goes unexplored; no idea is too small. Our individual ripples spark a collective wave of change, powered by collaboration and driven by results. Each member of our global family brings unrivaled experience in their field, coupled with unbridled curiosity and the desire to grow.
Like our technology, our company culture is ever-evolving and improving. We prioritize professional and personal growth, offering unique benefits in the workplace, and time off to be inspired by the world around us.
Each day brings new challenges and new opportunities. Together, with you, we can face them head on. Welcome to the new Stone Age.
• Participate in the Trade Operations in close cooperation with the customers and vendors, covering Import and Export transactions and ensuring the proper handling of import duty expenses and other customs-related fees.
• Coordination of deliveries in various locations Generates monitoring tools for import processes.
• Control procedures for screening all proposed exports concerning relevant export control requirements.
• Supervise and upload in the company's management system all the documentation related to imports and exports, expense invoices, and purchase orders. Price quotes, payment terms, and delivery terms upon inquiry.
• Fine-tuning of the documental management system (create SOP, configure approval workflow, training, etc.).
• Comply and verify the application of the provisions of the Quality Management System (QMS) documentation applicable to the concerned sector.
• Control the inventory of finished goods stored in different locations/countries.
• Keep records of detected nonconformities and observations, and coordinate the application of the corresponding corrective actions or opportunities for improvement
• Evaluate the processes applicable to the related area, to detect opportunities for improvement
• Determine the necessary competencies and training needs of the staff directly under their charge, and assure that the rest of the staff in the area comply with these actions.
• *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Education: One year certificate from college or technical school
• Experience: 0–1 year related experience and/or training is preferred
• Language: Advanced English (Native or B2) and main regional language.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both Spanish and English
• Proficient in technology, especially Microsoft Office applications
• Project Management skills
• Planning Management skills
• Risk Management skills
• Operation Management skills
• High attention to detail
• Advanced negotiation skills
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Excellent judgment and decision making
• Excellent critical thinking
• Excellent problem solving
• Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
• Proactive qualities with the willingness to learn
Location: Ing. Enrique Butty 275, Buenos Aires, AR
This is not a remote position. This position will be required to be at our local office at least 3 days a week, and willing to increase the number of days if required.
Okeanos Group, LLC, its subsidiaries, joint ventures, and partners are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees