Meet Zartico, the world’s first Destination Operating System.
Zartico’s mission is to empower DMOs to be better stewards of the world’s tourist destinations through improved data intelligence and decision-making. Makers of the first Destination Operating System, Zartico harnesses and streamlines complex data to provide a full-spectrum of data science, benchmarking and analytical services for use in marketing, community development and sustainability efforts. Based in Salt Lake City, Utah, Zartico has over thirty years of experience in technology, tourism, and destination, travel and tourism marketing.
Your Role: Data Product Manager
Travel is continuing to change, and Zartico is growing quickly with it. This means we need to continue to build and ship products in alignment with our vision and mission as we grow and serve our destination partners.
We’re looking for a thoughtful, enthusiastic and strategic Data Product Manager to join the Zartico team. Your mission will be to empower destination marketing organizations to be better stewards of the world's tourist destinations through improved data intelligence and decision-making by being one of the cross-functional product owners directly responsible for the Zartico Integrated Data Model.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will join the Product team and will be responsible for the continual development of the Zartico Integrated Data Model. You’ll collaborate to help define the value, messaging, and go-to-market strategies driving product adoption. Beyond that, you’ll also become a fellow resident product expert on the Product team.
What you'll do...
● Translate business strategy into product strategy and articulate the product vision
● Own a share of the product roadmap
● Execute product strategy for the Zartico Integrated Data Model
● Drive action throughout the organization to get products to market
● Collaborate to plan and carry out product launches
● Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
● Provide product marketing with insights on key differentiators and messages
● Write high-level requirements typically as user stories and epics
● Support the Head of Product and Product Marketing Manager with any questions they may have
● Maintain and prioritize the product backlog
● Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
● Support the DevOps team with any questions they may have
What you’ll bring..
● 2-5 years of experience in a product management (or similar) role
● Comfort operating at both a strategic and tactical level - you’re equally comfortable developing launch plans and messaging as you are doing customer interviews and building requirements for success.
● The ability to make take complex solutions and make them easy to understand - you will become the expert on our products, our partners, and the market and need to be able to translate that into opportunities for product development
● Curiosity - you’re driven to understand things deeply, aren’t afraid of asking questions, and love to tackle big problems
● An attention to detail - you know the devil is in the details and that understanding all the aspects and dependencies of any given project will allow you to drive the best results
● A collaborative attitude - you’re excited to be working with people from across the entire organization and are able to navigate different teams with varying objectives and priorities
● Double bonus if you're passionate about travel and education
● We believe in a growth mindset. We are a learning organization.
● We emphasize focus because we know that to achieve big dreams, you have to execute and get the small stuff right.
● We lead with inclusion and value diversity. We believe in diversity of thought, perspective, and experience. Diversity of experience and perspectives creates a more robust product and more beautiful world.
● We dream in color and code.
● We hustle.
● We are humble and know that the sum of our parts is greater than any one of us as individuals.
● Above all else, we do the right thing. We believe in transparency, honesty and integrity.
We believe travel and tourism is a force for good because it builds connection, understanding, and appreciation of our world’s cultures, history and natural resources. We believe data and the right metrics allow us to make better decisions because transparent data helps focus on the right issues, problems and therefore, solutions, to be better stewards of our world's most precious destinations.
We’re building a global community—one that’s safe for people of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When you join our team, you join the Zartico family.