Welcome to Zartico. We know applying for and taking on a new role at any company requires a leap of faith. Here are a few things about Zartico we think you should know:
Zartico Mission and Purpose
Zartico’s Purpose: We believe tourism is a force for good because it builds connection, understanding, and appreciation of our world’s cultures, history and natural resources. We believe data and the right metrics allow us to make better decisions because transparent data helps focus on the right issues, problems and therefore, solutions, to be better stewards of our world's most precious destinations.
Zartico’s Mission: Zartico’s mission is to empower DMOs to be better stewards of the world’s tourist destinations through improved data intelligence and decision-making. Makers of the first Destination Intelligence Platform, Zartico harnesses and streamlines complex data to provide a full-spectrum of data science, benchmarking and analytical services for use in marketing, community development and sustainability efforts. Based in Salt Lake City, Utah, Zartico has over thirty years of experience in technology, tourism, and destination and travel marketing.
If this resonates with you, Zartico is hiring a Product Designer.
Your Role: Product Designer
We’re looking for a Product Designer who wants to create amazing experiences for our partners. In this position, you'll use your skills in translating high-level requests into interfaces that are simple, intuitive, and enjoyable to use. You will collaborate closely with our world-class product teams, shipping valuable features to our partners. You will own every stage of the design process from generative research and concepts through to prototyping and usability testing. What's special about this role? You'll get to leverage your love for beautiful design through working on a product that's created to transform an industry. You'll be on a small, tight-knit team, meaning you'll get to have a big impact.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with the product team to design product marketing content solving partner pains
- Collaborate with our Product Managers to define high-level requirements for product development
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and tools for planning, designing and prototyping
- Clearly communicate design decisions and rationales to peers and stakeholders
- Conduct research and brainstorming sessions to develop user flows and compelling user experiences
- Provide additional support for the broader marketing team
What you'll need:
- At least 3 years experience as a UX or Product Designer
- A sharp eye for visual design and a good grounding in product design from problem statement to validated product
- You have demonstrated ability to ship polished and well-thought-out experiences (portfolio)
- Experience with information architecture fundamentals
- Added bonus if you have experience designing products for consumers
- Double bonus if you're passionate about travel and education
- We believe in a growth mindset. We are a learning organization.
- We emphasize focus because we know that to achieve big dreams, you have to execute and get the small stuff right.
- We lead with inclusion and value diversity. We believe diversity of thought, perspective, and experience. Diversity of experience and perspectives creates a more robust product and more beautiful world.
- We dream in color and code.
- We hustle.
- We are humble and know that the sum of our parts is greater than any one of us as individuals.
- Above all else, we do the right thing. We believe in transparency, honesty and integrity.
Zartico’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We’re building a global community—one that’s safe for people of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When you join our team, you agree to a code of conduct.
Hiring Update: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews and onboarding activities will be held online or over the phone.