We are seeking a results-driven Billing and Receiving Accounting Clerk who will be knowledgeable of billing, receiving, and inventory control, capable of multitasking, strong communication skills, and ideally have had experience with ConnectWise Manage.
- Assist with maintenance of purchasing and receiving information in the company software systems and communicating all purchasing related issues across clients.
- Assist with invoicing clients, updating opportunities, and creating tickets.
- Process daily purchase orders for assigned vendors. Monitor order status, delivery dates and back orders.
- Review orders acknowledgements/Invoices to verify accuracy; coordinate within accounting system for financial balance.
- Collaborate and communicate across the organization to ensure that delivery, backorders, shortages, and price changes, are maintained and updated in the system. Resolve these issues with vendors.
- Work with the warehouse staff and vendors to assist in systematic month end inventory reporting.
- Review and reconcile monthly inventory reports.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned
- Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
- Understanding of the basic functions related to billing, purchasing, inventory, and supply chain activities
- 2+ years’ relevant experience
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excel skills required
- Experience with ConnectWise a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
The Billing and Receiving Accounting Clerk does not have supervisory responsibility.
o While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop kneel to install computer equipment
o Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
o Light to moderate lifting is required
This is a full-time, salaried position. Position available to be fully remote or hybrid remote/office if the successful candidate is located in the Houston, TX area.
Travel is primarily local during the business day.
Calian is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Whether remote or in the office, Calian offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well-being and your loved ones. You will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.