We’re hiring! Calian is growing and looking for talented individuals to join our team. Our diverse and inclusive team's capabilities are leveraged to solve complex problems using cutting-edge technologies.
Whether remote or in the office, Calian offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well-being and your loved ones. You will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
We are seeking a qualified Technical Engineer.
- Order, repair, and install parts for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and monitors
- Configure, troubleshoot, and support network devices and printers
- Follow customer personal computer system hardware and software specifications based on the configuration services being performed and the instructions supplied
- Assist in OS image creation and testing
- Ensure the Antivirus definition and Windows patches are up-to-date and run quarterly
- Back up and re-image computers, deliver, setup computers, and update the asset assignment
- Install OS, updates, applications, images, and other software to customer standards and requests as required
- Test newly configured computers for appropriate functionality and troubleshoot for any errors identified
- Travel for installation, staging, and testing of client's equipment and systems
- Image, configure, deploy, test/validate restaurant servers, workstations, peripherals, and software during hardware & system implementations
- Assist with planning & research to ensure coordination and completion of projects are on time and within the scope
- Travel as needed to assist with creating and validating processes for projects & deployments
- Assist with providing technical support, troubleshooting, and root cause determination during and post-deployment of systems and software for clients
- Technology Lifecycle refreshes and projects
- Rack, stack, and cable equipment according to Vizio/elevations
- Stage equipment for engineers and NOC to be configured
- Manage asset tagging initiatives
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned
- Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
- HP certified to order warranty parts (HP CSN, and HPE CNS)