We’re hiring! Calian is growing and looking for talented individuals to join our team. Our diverse and inclusive team's capabilities are leveraged to solve complex problems using cutting-edge technologies.
Whether remote or in the office, Calian offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well-being and your loved ones. You will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
We are seeking a qualified Customer Experience and Loyalty Specialist who can own the entire post-sales customer relationships with a portfolio of customers, including onboarding, ongoing retention through regular interaction and health monitoring, and increasing the value of the relationship to the business and the customer.
- Respond to and resolve customer inquiries, billing questions, and overall service concerns
- Cultivate strong relationships by maintaining regular communication with client stakeholders and internal teams to ensure alignment
- Help drive Customer Experience Outcomes and initiatives
- Complete all Microsoft CSP, Managed Services, and Cybersecurity Services renewals with a greater than 95% Renewal Rate
- Manage all adds, deletes, and changes to existing services and licenses
- Upsell and cross-sell additional services
- Possess a thorough understanding of our portfolio of services with the ability and confidence to cross-sell and upsell services as opportunities arise
- Engage the partnering Account Executive and Solution Architect as more extensive, more complex opportunities are identified
- Take the lead role in facilitating the contract renewal process
- Assist with recurring billing efforts to ensure accuracy and maximum billing is achieved whenever possible
- Participate in the SBR preparation process and client delivery
- Provide procurement services for ad-hoc equipment and software needs
- Perform other duties and small projects as required and/or assigned
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
- 1-3 years of managed services/cybersecurity services sales experience, selling directly to end-user customers
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
Calian Corp is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.