We’re hiring! Calian is growing and looking for talented individuals to join our team. Our diverse and inclusive team's capabilities are leveraged to solve complex problems using cutting-edge technologies.
Whether remote or in the office, Calian offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well-being and your loved ones. You will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
We are seeking a Service Delivery Director. Working closely with the Senior IT Executive, the Service Delivery Director will lead our efforts in the management of IT infrastructure and security. Job responsibilities include:
- Maintains overall responsibility for customer satisfaction through the delivery of IT services, including helpdesk services provided by our managed service provider.
- Directly manages and communicates with Regional Directors of IT.
- Participates with the Senior IT Executive and other IT Leadership in the formulation and execution of IT strategy and direction.
- Is accountable for the execution of the “M&A IT Due Diligence” process and will participate as necessary and/or provide guidance to the Regional Directors in the assessment of the IT needs of an acquisition
- Mentors, develops, and maintains staffing levels to achieve the best resource talent possible as required to deliver on business strategy.
- Establishes strong relationships with business leaders through frequent communication and face-to-face interaction.
- Provides advice and counsel to Regional IT Directors concerning IT needs and issues
- Participates in the creation of an effective IT career path program to retain the best talent and offer staff the opportunity for personal growth and advancement
- Makes a recognized contribution to the management leadership team within IT. Actively interact and participate with the IT Leadership team while looking for ways to enable the business and find ways for standardization as appropriate
- Frequently and effectively communicate the Apex IT vision (One Vision…One Team…One Voice)
- Other assignments as identified and directed by the Senior IT Executive
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, an advanced degree or ITIL certification is desirable
- 10-15 years of experience in Information Technology
- A proven track record of leading technology initiatives, managing technical staff, collaborating with business leaders, and being able to work in complex environments.
- Comfortable working in a team environment.
- Strong business acumen, leadership/managerial skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Personal and professional integrity, strong communication skills and an excellent professional appearance and presentation.
- Ability to interact with and effectively present information to employees, management, and customer
- Demonstrated ability to document processes
- Prior experience with mergers and acquisitions and integration acquisitions into a new environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Team player at executive levels to collaborate with business groups and functional partners like IT, finance, HR, legal, etc.
- Excellent operational management and general business skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills that allows the "voice of the customer" to understand the company's culture
- Strategic mindset and problem-solving skills
- Change management skills and self-awareness to take varying approaches with a dynamic set of stakeholders
Calian Corp. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.