We’re hiring! Calian is growing and looking for talented individuals to join our team. Our diverse and inclusive team's capabilities are leveraged to solve complex problems using cutting-edge technologies.
Whether remote or in the office, Calian offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well-being and your loved ones. You will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
We are looking for an Account Executive with IT sales and field account management experience, preferably with a technology manufacturer or Solutions Provider. The candidate will work cooperatively with their Solutions Engineer, inside sales team, services, and engineering team, and members of the management team to generate new business and meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual gross margin sales quotas while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will excel in both a dynamic hunting role for new customer acquisition and territory growth, as well as managing, maintaining, and growing business within existing customer accounts. This position will require lead generation, lead nurturing, and working alongside technology partners to generate pipeline and close opportunities. The candidate will be responsible for opportunities that will have been identified either through key technology partners, been escalated from Business Development, or are partly generated via new customer acquisition activity. The candidate will have a working understanding of IT solutions across all focused practice areas that Computex supports.
At Calian, our Guiding Principles are simple but critical to maintaining our incredible culture and our daily endeavor for excellence in everything we do.
- Delight our Customers
- Develop a Fun & Creative Workplace
- Provide Value to our Shareholders
- Drive revenue through the generation of leads
- Identify new opportunities through various prospecting activities including cold calls and emails
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Track and document new contact customer data
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes, or returns
- Maintain/manage a marketing plan (email, mail, etc.) for your customers and assist with company-wide marketing programs
- Obtain accurate information from vendors relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team
- Always present a professional image to customers and technology manufacturers
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned
- Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 years of Technology sales and field account management
- Annual sales targets exceeding $5MM Revenue/$1MM GP
- CRM experience
- Working knowledge of sales and marketing processes
- Experience designing lead generation campaigns
Calian is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.