Revology Cars has an immediate opening for an Automotive Shop Helper at its Orlando Assembly facility located at 6756 Edgewater Commerce Parkway near Lockhart.
The Shop Helper will:
- Perform basic production tasks such as sandblasting and sanding
- Remove cardboard, pallets, etc. from the shop floor and empty trash bins periodically
- Keep the production area and warehouse clean and organized
- Replenish supplies as needed
- Assist production technicians and warehouse technicians as required
- Wash and vacuum automobiles
- Read, understand, and follow all safety requirements when using tools and chemicals and performing work in the shop
- Run local errands, such as pick up and drop off of parts and/or supplies
- Perform other duties, as assigned
The Automotive Shop Helper must have a basic knowledge of and interest in automobiles, the ability to follow instructions, including use of a checklist to ensure all tasks are completed in the order of priority assigned, and clear verbal communication in English. Experience towing a trailer (24' frame hitch and/or 48' 5th wheel) a plus, but not required.