Revology Cars is hiring an Automotive Final Assembly Senior Technician at its Orlando assembly facility located off Edgewater Drive near Lockhart.
- Perform final assembly of new reproduction 1965-68 Mustang and Shelby GT vehicles
- Install of exterior parts, including fenders, hood, grille, bumpers, convertible tops, and exterior trim and moldings
- Install interior parts, including interior trim panels, seats, and consoles
- Perform final adjustments to body panels, doors and windows
- Minimum of ten years of professional full-time experience in vehicle assembly, preferably in a restoration and/or collision shop
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to perform a very diverse set of tasks every day
- Experience with vintage Mustangs is a strong plus, but not absolutely necessary
- 6:00am-4:30pm Monday through Thursday
PAY AND BENEFITS
- Pay is based on the applicant's experience and skill level
- Performance incentive bonus programs
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), paid time off (PTO), and paid holidays
- Employee discounts
If you are detail oriented and take pride in creating extraordinary automotive art every day, we want to talk with you.
Se habla Español.