The Elevate Prize Foundation is seeking a Chief of Staff reporting to the CEO, and will be working with the executive team to support the goals and mission of the foundation. This person will also be involved in helping drive the strategy and overall vision of the foundation. The Chief of Staff will have operational responsibility, helping to manage board relations and executing on a portfolio of projects. This role ultimately serves as the “glue” in helping the whole team and CEO fulfill the mission of The Elevate Prize Foundation.
- Build trusting relationships and collaborate with the Elevate executive team to ensure alignment with the foundation’s mission and goals, organizing the team’s OKRs and yearly planning process and outputs.
- Ensure continued alignment of the organization with its mission and goals
- Schedule and deliver board of directors and advisory board materials, ensuring the team sticks to the preparation timeline. Manage agenda creation with input from the CEO and executive team.
- Manage agendas, minutes, and follow up tracking for foundation meetings, incl. executive and staff meetings.
- Lead and execute projects for the CEO and the foundation, working with the entire team to ensure timely success.
- Act as trusted advisor to the CEO and the executive team to surface and prioritize needs and move projects forward.
What You Bring:
- An uncanny knack for predicting needs and executing with confidence
- Ability to anticipate and identify opportunities for new partners and key contacts
- Intellectual curiosity to figure out solutions to problems and answers to questions.
- Forethought to fully prepare the CEO for events, including media relations; connect the dots proactively by thinking comprehensively about networking for the CEO
- Proficient in helping drive the strategy and overall vision of the CEO -- balancing strategic objectives with day to day operations and needs
- Strong research and analytical skills along with top verbal and written communication skills with strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated maturity and poise; ability to employ perfect discretion in sensitive situations
- Excited by a fast-paced, growth environment including all the ambiguity that comes along with it.
- Can build comprehensive travel plans, not just logistics, but identify networking opportunities, brand building events, and other awareness efforts.
- Responsiveness and reasonable availability to support a global and growing foundation
- Championship multitasking, moving quickly from long-term thinking to short-term execution
- Self-directed and can work independently / autonomously with little oversight and still deliver stellar results
- Experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM system
- Hands-on experience in strategic planning and/or project management in a high-growth environment
- Experience with or able to function across a number of sectors (entrepreneurial, foundations, media, corporate)