Calviri is an early-stage healthcare company building exceptional research and product development teams. We are seeking highly motivated scientists to join the company’s forward-thinking efforts in developing diagnostic and vaccine products to detect cancer early or prevent it from starting.
Our mission is to provide a broad spectrum of fundamentally different diagnostics and vaccines that will end deaths from cancer. Calviri is focused on using frameshift neoantigens derived from errors in RNA synthesis and processing to provide these pioneering products. The company is currently engaged in the largest dog clinical trial ever conducted, in which we are evaluating the efficacy of a preventative cancer vaccine (https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/21/health/cancer-vaccine-dog-trial/index.html ).
As an early-stage healthcare company, you will play a central role in building the infrastructure for data management and usage within Calviri. You will be responsible for defining technical requirements, implementing and maintaining systems used for capturing, ETL, retrieval and storage of data across the organization, likely in part within the Azure environment. A core critical function will be to work with the analytics and manufacturing teams to build and deploy automated capture, analysis and reporting pipelines. The role will also lead the effort to design and implement dashboards and user interfaces which allow non-technical users across the company to easily interact with data systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability and willingness to physically code and work on all aspects of projects including documentation, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Participate on a team to design & build data management solutions at Calviri
- Work closely with analytics and manufacturing teams to develop and implement automated data capture and reporting pipelines
- Develop and implement interfaces and dashboards allowing non-technical users the ability to enter and retrieve critical information from within a data system
- Serve as an expert technical resource for software architecture and development
- Manage cloud operations
- 2+ years of data architecture experience
- Experience deploying automated data pipelines
- Experience developing software in production environments
- Cloud infrastructure experience preferably with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with ERP software
- Detail oriented with an initiative to drive tasks to completion
- Ability to work well in a rapid-pace environment, on multiple projects
Our company is located at two sites in the Greater Phoenix Metroplex: Tempe and Phoenix, AZ. Salary is competitive.