Calviri is looking for reliable, self-motivated individuals to join our team. Manufacturing Technicians are vital to Calviri's progress. This team creates the peptide arrays that are necessary for the advancement of our diagnostics and vaccines.
Calviri is an exciting young company with a mission to provide affordable products worldwide that will end deaths from cancer by combining a unique, highly immunogenic source of neoantigens with a unique peptide array platform. Short-term, Calviri will develop novel diagnostic and therapeutic vaccine products. Longer term, the company will provide preventative vaccines that will stop cancer onset. Calviri is engaged in a range of clinical diagnostic studies and vaccine trials toward demonstrating the efficacy of their novel products against both human and canine cancers.
- Operate semiconductor tools such as photolithography aligners and liquid handlers
- Handle silicon wafers as part of highly automated workflows
- Use lab equipment such as pipettes, scales, glassware, etc.
- Follow established procedures for manufacturing peptide arrays
- Follow detailed instructions and perform precise measurements involving chemical mixtures
- Maintain thorough documentation
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Adaptable to a changing work environment with an attitude of continual improvement
- Detail oriented
- Ability to perform physically work such as standing for long periods of time
- Able to follow manufacturing protocols
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Facile with computer programs and modifying recipes
- Semiconductor experience
- Laboratory or manufacturing experience
- Familiar with 5S
- Bachelors degree in a manufacturing or engineering field required
- Healthcare options
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off and flex hours