Calviri is looking for reliable, self-motivated individuals to join our team. Manufacturing Technicians are vital to Calviri's progress. This team creates the peptide arrays that are necessary for the advancement of our diagnostics and vaccines.
Calviri is an exciting young company with a mission to provide affordable products worldwide that will end deaths from cancer by combining a unique, highly immunogenic source of neoantigens with a unique peptide array platform. Short-term, Calviri will develop novel diagnostic and therapeutic vaccine products. Longer term, the company will provide preventative vaccines that will stop cancer onset. Calviri is engaged in a range of clinical diagnostic studies and vaccine trials toward demonstrating the efficacy of their novel products against both human and canine cancers.
- Operate semiconductor tools such as photolithography aligners and liquid handlers
- Handle silicon wafers
- Us lab equipment such as pipettes, scales, glassware, etc.
- Follow established procedures for manufacturing peptide arrays
- Follow detailed instructions and perform precise measurements involving chemical mixtures
- Maintain thorough documentation
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Adaptable to a changing work environment with an attitude of continual improvement
- Detail oriented
- Ability to perform physically demanding work such as moving and lifting equipment, standing for long periods of time, etc.
- Flexible to work occasional nights and weekends
- Able to follow manufacturing protocols
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Basic understanding of computer programs (i.e. MS Excel, Work, PowerPoint)
- Semiconductor experience
- Laboratory experience
- Familiar with 5S
- Associate or Bachelor degree in a scientific or engineering field preferred