Remote Candidates Welcome
Avantage® Entertainment USA
Avantage is a new global entertainment brand focused on mobile and online gaming of sports and high-end table games. From the beginning our vision has been to become the People’s Choice of premium online gaming experiences.
When you join Avantage, you will be working on our suite of gambling apps that includes worldwide card games and sportsbook competitions. The future of sportsbook and card games is one where the players own the book, not the casino, and we are leading the way. Our customer acquisition costs have come back at a fraction of the industry average, which means we are on to something big. Our elite team is venture-backed, but we are missing one key ingredient - another solid Product Owner with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Avantage is seeking a Product Owner to define and drive initiatives aimed at evolving major areas of our core gaming platform. This Product Owner will help craft the roadmap for one of our products and work closely with our engineering team to ensure its success. This will include defining and prioritizing functionality to add to the product on current gaps and customer needs, evangelization with developers and partners, and capacity planning with an eye towards the user experience and scalability.
As a Product Owner, you will work closely with cross-functional teams as you manage the product development lifecycle. This is an important and strategic role within the company that requires not only product thinking but technical depth to deliver the maximum tactical and strategic impact, as the roadmap you define and help execute will be fundamental to providing a world-class user experience. You should have a product management track record and have the technical chops to closely work with our engineering teams. You have the ability to bridge business and technical considerations that result in innovative and compelling solutions. You are data driven and get into the details, performing market analyses, usability studies, and studying usage patterns to evolve existing services and propose new products and features. You will also enjoy collaborating with others on targeting, branding, marketing and evangelism activities.
- Help guide the product strategy, design and roadmap of Avantage’s products, from concept to launch
- Understand the market needs, and deeply identify with the customers in order to provide world class customer experience
- Coordinate and sync product initiatives across different internal teams, by establishing shared vision and getting buy-in
- Clear bottlenecks and understand interdependencies to help define product priorities
- Maintain product backlog and execute on product go-to-market plan
- Collaborate with engineers to overcome roadblocks and evaluate trade-offs when appropriate
- Monitor and measure success metrics after launch. Incorporate feedback into product development process
- Run data-driven experiments, usability studies, and analysis to inform product direction
- Communicate product plans, benefits, and results to all audiences — internal teams, entire company, external developers, etc.
- Experience driving strategic product direction, with an emphasis on day-to-day execution
- 3+ or more years of product management, engineering, or product design experience
- Strong intuition for product interaction design and user experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills and turn data into meaningful insights
- Experience working closely with technical and non-technical team members
- Strong interests and experience in sports betting a big plus.
What's in it for you...
- Competitive salary (salary range $110K - $125K)
- Stock option program (potential to be worth 10x salary)
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, high-performing, venture-backed start up at an early-stage
- Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance (with company share)
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
At this time we are not able to sponsor applicants for work visas.
If this sounds like just the challenge you’re looking for, we would love to hear from you.
Avantage is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.