About the Company
Adagene Inc. (Nasdaq: ADAG) is a platform-driven, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to transforming the discovery and development of novel antibody-based cancer immunotherapies. Adagene combines computational biology and artificial intelligence to design novel antibodies that address unmet patient needs. Powered by its proprietary DPL platform, composed of NEObody, SAFEbody, and POWERbody technologies, Adagene’s highly differentiated pipeline features novel immunotherapy programs. Adagene has forged strategic collaborations with reputable global partners that leverage its technology in multiple approaches at the vanguard of science.
Adagene’s Pipeline and Clinical Development organization is responsible for strategic planning, advancing and execution of IND-stage and early clinical development (Phase I/II) programs of our innovative and differentiated immuno-oncology therapeutic assets. Reporting to VP of Pipeline and Clinical Development Program Management, the Associate Director or Director of Program Manager (PM) will partner with Global Product Program Leads (GPTL) and critical stakeholders to prepare, plan, communicate and monitor program goals, key deliverables, and timelines of the pipeline and clinical stage projects. This individual will establish/facilitate an efficient project operations and communication process to maximize productivity and ensure execution and delivery on time and within budget. The PM will work closely with cross-functional team members to proactively identify risks, conduct scenario planning for risk mitigation. The PM will also coordinate and manage project meetings, sub-team meetings, minutes, action logs, and data room.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Coordinate and tracks the operations and activities and timelines of the assigned projects; monitor sub-team activities and assure timely completion of project commitments
- Proactively identifies and communicates risks that may impact critical path activities, analyzes contingencies, and evaluate potential solutions.
- Manages project meetings: prepare agenda, monitor meetings, provide meeting minutes, disseminate relevant project data and information, and manage the data room
- Support the development of documented and standardized processes and structures to enable the rapid scaling of the Adagene’s portfolio.
- Support GPTL in preparing progress summary, status reports, dashboard, etc. to the executive management team
- Foster/facilitate a motivated high-performance project team, act as project liaison between Line Functions and GPTL, and serve as project champion and advocate.
- Other projects-associated responsibilities as may be required.
- Perform all duties in keeping with the Company's core values, policies and all applicable regulations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of the job.
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience
- A BS or BA degree in a relevant scientific discipline.
- A minimal of 3-5 years of PM experience in pharmaceutical/biotech R&D
- Prior direct involvement in oncology clinical development as PM is highly preferred
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, be an effective leader, and an engaged team member in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organization, detail oriented, excellent writing skills, strong communication and influence skills, and the ability to create a clear sense of direction.
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Graduate (MS, PhD, PharmD, etc.)
- PMP certification a plus
- Bilingual (English and Chinese Mandarin) is preferred, but not a must-have
Equal Opportunity Employer
Adagene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Learn more about your EEO Rights as an applicant.
Adagene will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation.
Adagene will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you are applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines applicable in your area.
Adagene participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Adagene is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Adagene is a drug-free workplace.