Eagle Telemedicine is currently seeking an experienced, board-certified Rheumatologist with an active license in at least 1 U.S. state to join our rapidly growing TeleRheumatology practice.
The telemedicine rheumatology job applicant must:
- Perform patient exams, manages direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment.
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to an assessed medical condition.
- Refer patients to other specialists and relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Provide medical guidance to onsite nursing staff and physician-to-physician consultation in inpatient and outpatient clinic settings
- Maintain working relationships with onsite medical providers engaged with inpatient care.
- Document patient interaction, diagnosis, treatment, etc. within the hospital’s EMR.
- Provide excellent bedside manner and communication skills remotely.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: Telemedicine Rheumatology Job
- Currently licensed in at least one U.S. state.
- Board Certified in Rheumatology
- Medical Doctor with 5 years of Rheumatology experience required.
- Hospital or ED experience is a plus.
- Federal DEA Certification; Medical Specialty License or Certification
- Experience navigating multiple EMR systems, strong technical skills, and experience with secure video conferencing.
- Ability to work 5 or more shifts per month.
Who We Are:
Eagle Telemedicine is the great equalizer for rural communities and hospitals across the United States. Physician-led and professionally managed, Eagle Telemedicine brings the specialist to the patient. We provide expert care, anywhere with a full range of hospitals and specialties. Our teams integrate science and caring to transform medicine and redefine care.
Why Eagle Telemedicine?
Our board-certified physicians are a part of a comprehensive care team. We provide educational training and credentials across the US for all professionals engaged in care within our Rheumatology service line. Eagle creates a unified, patient-centered care experience to maintain consistency within our services. We also give physicians hired for a telemedicine job at Eagle the opportunity to expand your experience in the following areas of care:
- Assist designated hospital staff in diagnosing medical problems, developing care plans, and prescribing treatment.
- Execute multidisciplinary collaboration and communication.
- Extend resources for patient safety and quality.
- Maintain patient and family-centered care.
- Participate in educational and teaching opportunities.
- Plan according to the scientific translation of research into practice.