Eagle Telemedicine is currently seeking physicians that hold a specialty in palliative care. To join our rapidly evolving Tele-Palliative Care service line you are REQUIRED to be:
· Licensed in at least one U.S. state
· Authorized to work in the U.S.
Eagle Telemedicine is currently seeking an experienced, board-certified palliative care physician with an active license in at least 1 U.S. state to join our rapidly growing Tele-Palliative Care Practice.
The telemedicine palliative care job applicant must:
· Perform telemedicine palliative care consultations, manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment.
· Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to an assessed medical condition.
· Refer patients to other specialists and relevant patient care components as appropriate.
· Provide medical guidance to onsite nursing staff and physician-to-physician consultation in the ED and on patient floors.
· Maintain working relationships with onsite medical providers engaged with inpatient care.
· Document patient interaction, diagnosis, treatment, etc. within the hospital’s EMR.
· Provide excellent bedside manner and communication skills remotely.
TELEMEDICINE PALLIATIVE CARE JOBS MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
· Currently licensed in at least one U.S. state.
· Board Certified in palliative care.
· Medical Doctor with 5 years of palliative care experience required.
· Hospital or ED experience is a plus.
· Federal DEA Certification; Medical Specialty License or Certification
· Experience navigating multiple EMR systems, strong technical skills, and experience with secure video conferencing.
· Ability to work 5 or more shifts per month.
Who We Are:
Eagle Telemedicine is the great equalizer for rural communities and hospitals across the United States. Physician-led and professionally managed, Eagle Telemedicine brings the specialist to the patient. We provide expert care, anywhere with a full range of hospitals and specialties. Our teams integrate science and caring to transform medicine and redefine care.